Tuesday, October 07, 2008

I think I am suffering from post-fair mental exhaustion. I can't think of anything to talk about. Hard to believe, right?

For lack of a more substantial post, I'd like to take this opportunity to mention the three cases of books that UPS dropped off on my front porch yesterday. I'll have to get out the boxcutter to check, but I think it's one case of hardcover copies of Snake Hips and a case each of hard and softcover copies of Nerd Girl Rocks Paradise City. That's what my publisher promised me, anyway. Just in time for Decemberween, right? $22 gets you hardback and $15 gets you paper, domestic postage included. Order at the website; be sure to specify which book you're ordering in the Paypal comments.

I'm sure when y'all's book orders come rolling in, I'll suddenly find the inspiration to write something both meaningful and brilliantly witty in tomorrow's entry. No, seriously.

No comments: