Thursday, October 02, 2008

Yeah, I know, it's after midnight. I'm cheating a little. I plead Vice Presidential debate, and a couple of tantrums from a headstrong three-year-old who just got a double whammy of Outer Banks/State Fair and is all out of sorts.

One of the things I love about working in Real Estate is that you get to meet a lot of cool people who are doing cool things. Sometimes you get to hear about cool things before they happen and if you are a nerd like me, that makes you feel all tingly and speshul. So a while back, one of my clients tipped me off to the plans in the works for the old Robinson Theater on Q Street -- and now, courtesy local poet & musician Todd Waldo (who is also a client -- I told you I get to meet the cool people), news that the marquee is up -- with photographic proof!

It's looking great. Very exciting for Q Street. Now that you're all impressed, I'd like to note that I have a fabulous house listed just two blocks up from the theater. Call me.

No comments: